Meetings are usually held on the third Thursday of the month. We hold a “meet and greet” beginning at 6:00pm and the meeting begins officially at 6:30pm at Woodstock Community Church in the community room/gym at 237 Rope Mill Rd., Woodstock, GA 30188. When you arrive at NGKG meetings, please be sure to check in and wear your name badge as you enter the meeting. This helps us all to get to know each other, especially with visitors and new members.
Meetings are held at the Woodstock Community Church at 237 Rope Mill Road, Woodstock, GA 30188. Click here for a map and directions.
*NEW* Show and Tell Form You can now fill out the Show and Tell form before the meeting! This is an interactive form; you can download it, type into it, and print it out, or you can print it out and fill it in by hand.
- June 15, 2017 – Lois Mitchell will be sharing her presentation on Shetland Lace Knitting. Here is the bibliography for Lois’ program: Shetland Lace Knitting Bibliography
- July 15, 2017 – **Beat the Heat, Saturday 10am-3pm** This is a special event, not our monthly meeting. We’re planning to have workshops, games, a Fashion Show, the Members Market, and maybe a couple of new things this year. Admission is open to anyone, not just NGKG members. Please bring $5 or a charity item to donate for admission, and a tasty item to share for lunch or snacking. Check your email for a lengthy email with all the details. I expect that will go out in the near future.
- July 20, 2017 – Barbara Benson will be discussing her new book, “Mosaic & Lace Knits: 20 Innovative Patterns Combining Slip-Stitch Colorwork and Lace Techniques”. Books will be available for purchase at the meeting through Yarn Junkees and can be signed by Barbara. Snacks to be provided by last names L-Riesel.
- August 17, 2017 – Mary Holton will be presenting “Traditional Estonian Knitting”. Snacks to be provided by last names Rigg-Z.
- September 21, 2017 – NGKG Anniversary Party. Snacks to be provided by last names A-Deering.
- October 19, 2017 – NGKG Competition
- November 16, 2017
- December 14, 2017 – Holiday Party **NOTE: THIS MONTH’S MEETING WILL BE HELD ON THE 2ND THURSDAY OF THE MONTH**