Meetings are usually held on the third Thursday of the month. We hold a “meet and greet” beginning at 6:00pm and the meeting begins officially at 6:30pm at Woodstock Community Church in the community room/gym at 237 Rope Mill Rd., Woodstock, GA 30188. When you arrive at NGKG meetings, please be sure to check in and wear your name badge as you enter the meeting. This helps us all to get to know each other, especially with visitors and new members.
Meetings are held at the Woodstock Community Church at 237 Rope Mill Road, Woodstock, GA 30188. Click here for a map and directions.
*NEW* Show and Tell Form You can now fill out the Show and Tell form before the meeting! This is an interactive form; you can download it, type into it, and print it out, or you can print it out and fill it out by hand.
- May 18, 2017 – Table Topics
- June 15, 2017 – Lois Mitchell will be sharing her presentation on Shetland Lace Knitting
- July 15, 2017 – **Beat the Heat, 9am-3pm**
- July 20, 2017 –
- August 17, 2017 – Mary Holton will be presenting “Traditional Estonian Knitting”
- September 21, 2017
- October 19, 2017 – NGKG Competition
- November 16, 2017
- December 14, 2017 – Holiday Party **NOTE: THIS MONTH’S MEETING WILL BE ON THE 2ND THURSDAY OF THE MONTH**