Meetings are usually held on the third Thursday of the month. We hold a “meet and greet” beginning at 6:00 pm and the meeting runs from 6:30 – 8:30 pm at Woodstock Community Church in the community room/gym at 237 Rope Mill Rd., Woodstock, GA 30188. When you arrive at NGKG meetings, please be sure to check in and wear your name badge as you enter the meeting. This helps us all to get to know each other, especially with visitors and new members.
*NEW* Show and Tell Form You can now fill out the Show and Tell form before the meeting! This is an interactive form; you can download it, type into it, and print it out; or you can print it out and fill it in by hand.
- Our next meeting will be held on May 20, 2021
- It will be held In Person AND via ZOOM
- Due to Covid restrictions – Reservations will be required
- Details to follow
Charity Knitting Night
- Let’s get together and catch up while we knit for all the wonderful organizations that benefit from our work.
- Please bring all the items that you have created while we have been apart.
- There will be more yarn and instructions for your future endeavors.