Meetings are usually held on the third Thursday of the month. We hold a “meet and greet” beginning at 6:00pm and the meeting begins officially at 6:30pm at Woodstock Community Church in the community room/gym at 237 Rope Mill Rd., Woodstock, GA 30188. When you arrive at NGKG meetings, please be sure to check in and wear your name badge as you enter the meeting. This helps us all to get to know each other, especially with visitors and new members.
Meetings are held at the Woodstock Community Church at 237 Rope Mill Road, Woodstock, GA 30188. Click here for a map and directions.
*NEW* Show and Tell Form You can now fill out the Show and Tell form before the meeting! This is an interactive form; you can download it, type into it, and print it out; or you can print it out and fill it in by hand.
- January 18, 2018 – Social Hour **DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER, THE JANUARY MEETING WAS CANCELED**
- February 15, 2018 – Lion Brand
- March 15, 2018 – Auction
- April 19, 2018 – Alpaca Presentation
- May 17, 2018 – Yoga Presentation
- June 21, 2018 – The June Program will be a presentation from Jack Noa of the Noa’s Ark Fiber Mill. He will be showing us how the Alpaca fleece is processed and turned into roving, thread and yarn. Here is his website: www.noasarkalpacafarm.com.
- July 19, 2018 – The July Program will be a visit from Camille Morgan who will be giving a presentation on Needle Felting. Her shop can be found at https://www.etsy.com/shop/byCamilleDesigns.
- Saturday, July 21, 2018 – SPECIAL EVENT – BEAT THE HEAT – 10 am to 3 pm. Held at Woodstock Community Church, this will be a day of knitting, talking, and eating with a few other fun things thrown in. Open to members as well as non-members, there is a $5 entrance fee at the door OR the entrance fee is waived if you bring 1 or more charity items to donate. Please bring a potluck-type item to share! More info will be available in the July newsletter.
- August 16, 2018 – Social Knit
- September 20, 2018
- October 18, 2018
- November 15, 2018
- December 13, 2018 **This is the 2nd Thursday of the month**