- Mini-workshops are taught by members and held in members’ homes.
- Fee is $15 for Members and $20 for Non-Members.
- Mini-workshops are open only to members until two weeks before the workshops. They are then open to non-members at the rate stated above.
- If a non-member is interested in a workshop, their name will be put on a wait list and they will be notified two weeks prior to the workshop if there are any openings available.
- All workshop fees must be paid no later than one week (7 days) prior to the workshop date to confirm participant’s place in the workshop. Places will not be held for a participant until payment is received.
- Participants may cancel their participation in a Workshop, but no refunds will be issued when cancelled within one week (7 days) of the workshop date.
- When workshops are hosted in the home of a member, that member may take the workshop for free. If instructor is also hostess, they may apply $15 per occurrence to another workshop. For example, if there is a two-part workshop and both parts are hosted by the instructor, then instructor may take two $15 workshops at no charge.
- If the guild needs to cancel a workshop, you will receive a refund. If the guild needs to change a workshop, date, time, location or description, you may get a refund if or apply the payment toward a future workshop.
If you are interested in attending a workshop or have any questions, please email the VP of Workshops. Please note that your place will be not held until payment is received. Payments for workshops can be done online via PayPal or in person via credit card, cash or check. Checks may be mailed to the VP of Workshops. Please email the VP of Workshops for the best address.
If you are already signed up for a Mini-Workshop and would like to pay online, see the NGKG Online Store page.
Upcoming Mini Workshops:
*Note that specific location information along with any homework or supplies needed is sent to attendees in an email closer to the date of the workshop. Check out the Calendar page for information as well.
December 2018 – Tips and Tricks with Sandy Huff
Friday, December 7th from 10 am to 1 pm.
Saturday, December 8th from 10 am to 1 pm.
January 2019 – Beaded Kumihimo Bracelet with Lisa Leavitt. There is a materials fee of $8-15 due to the teacher; more information will be sent out after you register for the workshop.
Friday, Need Hostess
Saturday, January 12th, from 1 to 4 pm.